Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Thursday, February 28, 2013

EARLY fave friday 1 march 2013 - RUN to Scrap Friends blog for this!!

I just had to post this early, I just discovered it today.  A very cool challenge over at Scrap Friends - and that is to post your first layout ever and to tell the story.

Hurry up, there is just a little over 2 days left to post. All you have to do is photograph it, and load it on your blog - the layout is already done, silly!!

http://blog.scrapfriends.com.au/2013/01/your-first-scrapbooking-layout.html

Just going to peek at what a few friends from here have posted already. :) So much fun.

You can check mine out here.  Sad, I know.  I just did not have my heart in it, I had been taken prisoner by two friends who were scrapbookers, I joined them that day under protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment