Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, January 28, 2013

our winning guest designer for february 2013 ...

So happy to have Karen Tarpley as a guest designer drawn from amongst our participants in our December 2012 challenge.  Please welcome Karen!!!



My name is Karen Tarpley and I am a former teacher, turned stay at home mom and now part-time professional photographer. I picked up photography as a hobby back in the days of film and started scrapbooking to find a way to display all of my prints other than in frames. Back then, it seemed our only embellishments were stickers and diecuts! I discovered the online community of scrapbooking about 4 years ago and it has reignited my love of scrapbooking (OK, so the two princesses are partly to blame for that, too). I also picked up the hobby of photography again (but digital format now) and turned the hobby into a business a little over a year ago. When asked to scrap about my passion, I immediately knew which pictures I would use. It's not often I take my girls on our own location photo shoots, but when I do, I love the results! My girls, photography and scrapbooking - all my passions :) You can follow my crafting adventures at www.paisleypetalsblog.blogspot.com.



Keep your eyes on this blog! - We will soon announce our featured guest designer for February!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, it's so nice to read some facts about you! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Looking forward to your month of guest designing! Can't wait to see what you'll create!

    ReplyDelete