Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, July 8, 2012

Here are a few new members of our design team!!!

Leila Cassimira




I'm 35, I am married and have two beautiful children who are my greatest source of inspiration, love being in touch with nature and also am passionate about pets, dogs, cats, turtles and many others.

I live in Arararuma, a beautiful region in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil,where we have beautiful beaches and lagoons to enjoy and relax.


 

Hi,

my name is Maria, but I'm known as Karmeleiro. You probably think, that my nick is strange. Yes, indeed! It comes from my cats' names: Karmel and Eiro. I live in Poland at the Baltic Sea. I'm a mother of two kids: Bruno (5) and Zofia (1.5). I'm a teacher but now I'm taking care of the younger daughter so I have more time to scrap and craft. I fell in love with that hobby 2 years ago and I feel more and more involved in. Some time ago I became LO and mini album addicted! I love that innocent time while playing with paper and stuff. You may find hand made flowers and some fabrics in my works. I can't live without distress inks, love pastel colors but sometimes I turn to darker ones.

Currently I'm a member of The ScrapCake and Rapakivi DTs. They produce fabulous papers! I also run my mini challenge blog and with three other fantastic girls a national website “Scrapujace Polki” that gathers most of Polish Scrappers. We let them play and take part in different kinds of scrap&paper crafting challenges there.


I feel extremely excited and honoured to be Guest Designer here at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge! I even still can't believe it! I hope that my works inspire you in some ways and you have much fun while making your own projects!
You can visit Karmeleiro's blog here!! 




Hi, I’m Monique Liedtke and I live in The Netherlands with my husband, 3 kids (Manon 15, Timothy 12 and Mats 7) and our Cocker Spaniel, Jippie. I started scrapbooking about 9 years ago and am totally addicted, there’s nothing I’d rather do! I don’t have my own scrap room, but I guess you could say I claimed just about the whole house, LOL! I would love to spend every day scrapping from morning till night, but as that’s not possible I work part-time in a small HR office in town.

My scrap pages are always full of colors and details. My favorite technique is sewing on my projects, both with the sewing machine and by hand. My favorite projects are mini-albums, but creating layouts is what I do most. I spend way too much time behind my computer hopping from one blog or online gallery to the next, on the lookout for fun projects. I love to participate in challenges and am very honored I was asked to be May’s guest designer for “Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge”! At the moment I’m on the design teams of Doodlebug Design and My Little Shoebox! Two of my very favorite manufacturers! I’m fortunate enough to have been published several times, a.o. in Scrapbook Magazine UK, Scrap Art Zine (Germany) and Scrapbook Trends. If you want to see more of my work please visit my blog: www.moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com.

Kim Price


Hi there! My name is Kim and I live on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia with my husband of 20 years and two teenaged daughters. My girls are a huge inspiration to me and I love nothing better than preserving my photographs of them in a layout. 
I discovered scrapbooking in 2002 during an extended caravaning holiday around Australia, and it completely captured my imagination. I will never forget the day I first walked into a scrapbooking shop – it was like a little piece of heaven! All those photographs we were taking to document our holiday now had an outlet, and I have been papercrafting ever since. 
I love many different styles of scrapbooking and I tend to dabble a little in them all, but my true style could probably be described as a bit artsy, whimsical, free-style, COLOURFUL! and sometimes with no rhyme or reason. I try to capture a feeling from a photograph and then build my page around that. 
I am so happy to be included on the Design Team for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge, and I am honoured to have been placed amongst such great talent. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here better – to share, inspire, be inspired and encourage.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girls! It's so nice to be with you here! I hope we're going to have much fun xoxox

    ReplyDelete